The Princess's Diaries

Saturday, November 26, 2005

Joy

First of all i wanna say that Jesus is awesome!! He is wild and beautiful and intimate. His is faithful, even in our infidelity, because he cannot deny himself. He wields almighty power by his Holy Spirit and - mystery of mysteries (or one of them) - he delegates that authority to me!

The National Fusion Weekend really was something else. That's because Jesus was present in power and love and he was faithful to speak and answer and bless and call (not just me but everyone i think.) Thank you Jesus for answering my last year and half's reaching and pushing and grasping.

I know I always seem to comment on ballroom dancing, but i just can't help it. Last night we had a social - the Pudding Plod (like a bar crawl but eating puddings instead of drinking!) - followed by dancing the night away at Revolution. Gotta say it's really fab to go clubbing with other dancers. Aside from just being well into it generally, we also had a bit of a rumba to the R&B downstairs. It'll be embarrassing if he ever reads this, but the guy who is the best dancer in the society (by miles) asked me if i'd go dancing with him again - aces! I guess he means in a clubbing capacity but it's still one step closer to heaven - the chance to ballroom dance with him! Oh yeah and in the very short time for clothes-changing between the Pudding Plod and the club i also managed to put my hair up in an awesome quiff which stayed up perfectly all night! Oh the joy!

Right now i'm writing the introduction to my dissertation - slowly coming to grips with the whole christianity/art theory thing - and later this evening i'm going to a 1920s/jazz themed birthday party at church - woo!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home