The Princess's Diaries

Thursday, June 30, 2005

My Adventure: Setting Sail!


A-harrr me hearties! I've been docked in this port for too long! I don't know the name of the port yet, but God might tell me later. At any rate, my feet are itching for the open seas and i have to be leaving at once! My Captain has called me aboard his ship; he has called me to join him on an adventure. As Katy and I prayed tonight, i committed my journey once again into his trustworthy and loving but wild hands and we set sail. I had such a strong image of my Captain and I standing on the forecastle, the wind blowing in our hair as we looked into the sunrise and said to each other "now bring me that horizon!"

3 Comments:

Blogger rach said...

Wow!

July 01, 2005 3:17 AM  
Blogger Steveybabe said...

That's so cool. Do you think you might be called to going overseas? Just with the boat image and all...?!

July 01, 2005 6:04 AM  
Blogger Alina said...

no, its not literal in that sense :) it's about my heart and my life - seeing my journey with spiritual eyes.

July 01, 2005 8:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home