The Princess's Diaries

Monday, May 16, 2005

My Spag Bol

Saturday night was a lovely spaghetti bolognase based evening was it not? Thanks to a hand from Luke the food didn't get as damaged as it could have done and everyone said it tasted good anyway (which may have just been people being nice but i am a reasonably good cook and it tasted great to me! Three tubes of tomato puree did the trick. i love the stuff.)

Thanks also go to Sooti for pouring the wine, serving the ice cream and generally keeping a crowd of girls entertained!

I do love to have people over. Cat says my house has a very chilled out vibe and i agree with her. If anyone needs to relax, you are welcome to come over and sit on our couch with us :)

2 Comments:

Blogger Liz said...

Heh - much as I would love to, I think it'd cost too much simply to relax.....

But thanks :oP

May 16, 2005 5:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your spag bol was *great* and tasted lovely. And I agree with Cat - your house is very chilled out. It was nice meeting all your friends and I had a fantastic time :)

May 17, 2005 6:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home