The Princess's Diaries

Saturday, May 07, 2005

My Dream

I feel good today. I had the most peculiar dream and was disappointed to wake up from it. In the dream i was awarded a £1000 grant from the department for my art work cos they considered it really worthy! I guess it came from my subconscious desire for my Aslan installation to be taken seriously and for it to actually be worth all the effort. I'm also worried about the cost of it.

I haven't really done anything yet today cos my mind's been so full of stuff i could only think, and not do.

Men, eh?

3 Comments:

Blogger Steveybabe said...

Cool! Hey when its done are you gonna post your Aslan composition on here? I'd love to see it as I happen to be a CS Lewis fan!

May 07, 2005 12:01 PM  
Blogger Alina said...

unfortunately i can't post any images up of my work. My work is about undercutting the supremacy of the sense of visual perception in art and gives a physical experience rather than a visual one...so my sculpture will actually be installed in a dark room. sorry!

May 07, 2005 12:32 PM  
Blogger Liz said...

Could you do a "making of" set of photos, perhaps?

May 07, 2005 4:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home