The Princess's Diaries

Sunday, February 25, 2007

The Summer of Love


The summer of 2007 looks to be a summer thoroughly punctuated with the pealing of bells, the smooching of kisses and the swish of crisp new suits. What a wedding season it's going to be!

Today the THIRD couple in my church announced their engagement (which is a lot in one year given that there are around fifteen core people in the church!) and it is a wonderful and beautiful thing.
So congratulations to John and Roxy, Gavin and Lucie and Mark and Liz!

Furthermore my dearest friend and my other dear friend and also my lovely cousin are getting married this summer!
Congrats to Tim and Harriet, David and Frances and Keith and Cathy!

HOW many outfits will I need to buy? Perhaps all us ladies should buy one new frock and then circulate them for each occassion...

2 Comments:

Blogger Harriet said...

I'm not sure I can get away with wearing just the one dress...

...and on that note we must chat!!

February 27, 2007 2:07 PM  
Blogger Alina said...

There's another one to add! David Sheffield and Zoe! Congratulations :)

May 07, 2007 11:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home