The Princess's Diaries

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Welcome, 2007

Well, do you know what? I'm quite excited about 2007! Not least because i far prefer the number 7 to the number 6. I think it's going to be a great year!

I'm not sure that I want to make any resolutions but I do have some ambitions for 2007, and here is a non-exhaustive list of them:

  • Complete my Read 50 Books Challenge (I've been plodding away steadily with it but Jude, by completing her 100 books, has given me my second wind)
  • Join a ballroom dancing class
  • Write an article/piece about some art work or other and send it off to a publication. I know it won't get anywhere but I'd quite like to be an art theorist writer person at some point and I have to start somewhere!
  • Do something, anything to further develop my work with 16-19 year olds in Luton, because I think that's what I really want to be doing for the next few years.
  • Buy a wonderful red lipstick
  • Start learning to drive. I don't see myself having the pennies for this one but if I make it an ambition then I'll try extra hard to make it happen.
  • Visit my dear brother in Bangor for a nice walking/seeing what rural Wales has to offer holiday.

That's plenty to be getting on with for now, dearie me. A happy new year to you all, I hope it is full of blessings :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home