The Princess's Diaries

Monday, February 19, 2007

A Return to the Dance Floor

Need to tone your calf muscles in a hurry? I suggest doing the basic Cha Cha step for 45 minutes solid. It canes.

Despite the utter basicness of tonight's ballroom dancing lesson, it was so much fun!! I have the joy!! It's the first time I've ballroomed for ages and it feels good! The teachers seem lovely and so do the rest of the class. And I danced with this really nice chap called Steve (probably the only guy in the room under 50) - we giggled so much and he's actually a good dancer (although a beginner). I've enquired about intermediate classes but whatever, I'm definitely going to go back. My calves will be trim in no time.

P.s. This is not a picture of us. But we did do this step (with slightly less flourish). It's a New York.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well said.

November 10, 2008 7:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home