The Princess's Diaries

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Back in Lancaster...

*does not sing song about being back in Lancaster…my hair is too cold for singing at the mo*

The nature of the Christmas period is that it’s all about experiencing with not much time to sit down, but now that I have a chair and a computer again I think it might be quite nice to look back over the holiday and tell some stories. Do you know what, I’d really love to do a story-telling course. I don’t consider myself very good at telling stories and I’d like to improve. Maybe Gav Shuker could teach me, he’s very good. His fireside version of that story about gold rats and tumours, or whatever, had it all: drama, humour, whispered asides to friends to check he’d got that bit right…

…are you sitting comfortably? Then I’ll begin…

1 Comments:

Blogger Sipech said...

Well, get on with it. I'm all ears.

*in Monty Python mode*:
GET ON WITH IT!!!

January 12, 2006 12:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home