The Princess's Diaries

Friday, March 31, 2006

Living the Luton Dream



Stumbled across this website today: www.lutondream.blogspot.com ..how come nobody's told me about it yet? Lol, oh well! I've found it now.

Initiated by the wonderful people at the Luton Churches Education Trust, it's a brilliant idea: "Tired of Luton being dubbed a 'crap town' and excited about it's regeneration? Join locals Living the Luton Dream and make a difference in the town."

"From the 22nd to 29th of May 2006 we hope a network of projects, activities and actions will be built across the town. Visible, practical, relevant, a demonstration of love as lavish as the kingdom should be. And we want you to take part..."

You can tell i'm in dissertation mode, what with all the quoting going on, eh?

Anyway, I'll be doing my bit - try and think of something relevant from far away in the North...aside from committing to living the Kingdom dream more and more wherever i am; I've been praying lately about being more generous and more compassionate, and working to put it into practice. Let me know how I'm doing!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home