The Princess's Diaries

Saturday, March 04, 2006

Three Weeks Before The End Of Term Alina Is Thinking About...

  • Snow! Yes, i know everywhere else has snow so it's not big news, but i was just rejoicing about the arrival of the sun and bragging on the phone to my mum about how it's really spring time here, when suddenly along comes snow! Ho hum!
  • Handed in a chapter of my dissertation this week and got very encouraging feedback. As long as i put the effort in i think it's gonna be a winner. It doesn't have a title yet but for anyone who's interested, it's about the nature of immersive installation and why it encourages the embodied transcendent experience.
  • I really want my art work to have significance. I want it to be used and i want it to enhance people's lives somehow.
  • Daffodils...crocuses are old hat now, but there are acres of daffodil stems+leaves visible, just waiting for the flowers to arrive!
  • Curry...mmmm...
  • Jesus, lots. I've been asking him to give me some kind of accurate picture of him - not in terms of appearance but what he's like...i know it tells me a lot in the Bible but i want to get a good feel for what he's like as a person, like when you remember a friend. Appearance-wise, he often looks like Aragorn in my mind, but he'd never ever have that sad, hopeless face that Aragorn has when they come out of the Paths of the Dead...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home